Private Tours Only
in order to make your stay
You also get to
choose the time
and the date for your tour.
Starting point is
our guides arrives to pick
Our Online 24/7
are available to give you
- Our in-demand, best-selling and incredibly affordable walking tour
- Unique combination of must-see tourist attractions as well as hidden gems
- Optionally Hermitage, Cathedrals.
Driving City Tour
in St Petersburg
- Privately-organized tour package covers all the main tourist attractions around the city center
- Сomfortable, classy cars and minivans handled by professional and friendly drivers.
State Hermitage Museum
- Discover the unique charm of the Winter Palace, the official residence of the Romanovs
- 3-hour private tour, hotel pick-up and fast track entry.
Reasons to choose us
All our highly-skilled guides are locals who fluently speak English, Spanish and Portuguese.
We charge no cancellation fees
In the event that you change your plans and decide to cancel a booked tour, there will be no cancellation fees involved.
Exclusive, once-in-a-lifetime stories
We diligently work to put together the most enthralling and inspirational stories about Saint Petersburg. Our detail-rich stories are distinctively unique and we guarantee that no other tour provider can even come close to what we have collected throughout the years and wish to generously share with you.
You can conveniently book a private tour with us 1 day in advance or even the same day, provided you drop us a message online or call us in the morning.
Complimentary private tour for children
We charge no fee whatsoever for children up to 14 years.
We are committed to exceeding your expectations and will proudly assist you in putting together the wish list for your unforgettable visit.
At St. Petersburg Private Tours, we passionately work year-round to meet and cater to your specific tour needs and preferences in a timely and efficient manner, because customer satisfaction is our number one priority. Feel free to use our Booking page to personally check for the availability of our guides.